Centre Daily Times (blog)
Centre County’s case managers connect families with resources … Resource Center, Interfaith Human Missions and Centre Volunteers in Medicine.
The Pennsylvania Health Funders Collaborative recently released a report intended to help the public and PA’s Congressional delegates understand what the impact of repeal of the Affordable Care Act (AC) would be to residents of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania’s economy, and hospitals. Fact sheets are provided for Pennsylvania, several large counties in Pennsylvania (where information is available), and all 18 Congressional Districts. Sources for information used to compile these fact sheets can be found in the back of the report. http://www.pahealthfunders.org/upload/ACA%20Report.pdf
The Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program is now available to Free and Charitable Clinics staff nurses, advance nurse practitioners, certified midwives, certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) and nurse faculty who are employed for 32 hours a week at a Free and Charitable Clinic located in a health professional shortage area.
To help you identify if the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program is right for your nursing staff, please utilize the resources below:
- Find out if your clinic location or satellite location is in a designated Health Professional Shortage Area: http://bit.ly/2inSP54
- A fact sheet on the Nurse Loan Repayment Program: http://bit.ly/2ijRN77
- A fact sheet about comparing the National Health Service Corps and the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program visit: http://bit.ly/2igoO97
- Watch a pre-recorded webinar about the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program and how to apply: http://bit.ly/2jzEIrk
- Application and Guidance for the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program: http://bit.ly/2iKPf2H
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Office of Minority Health (OMH) contracted with National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to develop a toolkit to help organizations implement National CLAS Standards and improve health equity through better health care access and delivery. A Practical Guide to Implementing the National CLAS Standards: For Racial, Ethnic and Linguistic Minorities, People with Disabilities and Sexual and Gender Minorities gives health care organizations, including health plans, provider practices and hospitals, states and communities—including health plans, provider practices and hospitals, states and communities—guidance for applying the National CLAS Standards.