The Free Clinic Association of Pennsylvania (FCAP) provides:
- education to the public, legislators, policymakers, and clinics
- support to free and charitable clinics operating in Pennsylvania
- those without access to healthcare free or low-cost healthcare;
- assistance to those seeking to start a free or charitable clinic;
- membership recognition on various statewide, regional, and national committees.
Our core values are:
- Health Equity
- Member Focused
The mission of the Free Clinic Association of Pennsylvania is to support, strengthen and advocate for member clinics as they deliver quality, accessible healthcare to Pennsylvania’s low-income uninsured and under-insured residents.
How many Pennsylvanians don’t have health insurance?
Click to enlarge.