We need your voice to make our needs heard in the legislature and in the communities we serve!
- The free clinic association has the mandate to advocate for the best policies, programs and initiatives for Pennsylvania’s most vulnerable populations.
- Membership in FCAP is open to:
- all free and charitable clinics operating in Pennsylvania
- individuals who support the free and charitable clinic safety net model.
- Our membership year runs July 1st through June 30th.
Any 501(c)3 (read definition of a free or charitable clinic) whose primary mission is to provide health care services to individuals in Pennsylvania who have limited income and are uninsured or underinsured can apply to be a member of FCAP.
- Budget of up to $100,000 – $100 per year
- Budget $100,001-$150,000 – $200 per year
- Budget $150,001-$500,000 – $350 per year
- Budget $500,001-$750,000 – $500 per year
- Budget $750,000 and above – $1,000 per year
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP – $100 per year
- Any individual who would like to become involved with FCAP and/or supports the free and charitable clinic model in Pennsylvania.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP – $1,000 per year
- Any business or corporation that would like to support the FCAP and the free and charitable clinic model in Pennsylvania.
TO PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP BY PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD:
- Go to the Donate to the Free Clinic Tab (on the home page or under Get Involved).
- You can pay by using Donate Now.
- You still need to fill out the membership form and mail it to the FCAP address in State College, PA.
- Mark on your form that payment was made via PayPal or Credit Card.
PRINTABLE MEMBERSHIP FORMS
FCAP Individual Membership Application 21-22
FCAP Corporate Membership Application 21-22