Become a Member
Membership is open to:
- all free and charitable clinics operating in Pennsylvania
- and individuals who support the free and charitable clinic safety net model.
Our membership year runs July 1st through June 30th.
Free clinics need volunteers to provide quality, accessible healthcare in their communities.
- Some clinics supplement their paid staff with an array of volunteers
- Other clinics deliver healthcare with an all-volunteer staff.
- Licensed healthcare professionals and non-licensed volunteers are needed.
Contact FCAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about volunteer opportunities or click here to find a clinic in your community.
Make a Gift
Our Association does not receive any designated federal or state funding to support its operations.
We rely on:
- membership dues
- programmatic grants
- conference/event sponsorships
- contributions from our supporters.
Please consider supporting free and charitable clinics by making a tax-deductible donation.
Attend our Events
Annually the FCAP holds a conference to provide staff, volunteers and board members from free and charitable clinics across the State:
- information updates
- networking opportunities
Join a Committee
A great way to become involved with the FCAP is to become a member of one of our standing committees