Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program Now Available to Free and Charitable Clinics Nursing StaffFebruary 2017
The Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program is now available to Free and Charitable Clinics staff nurses, advance nurse practitioners, certified midwives, certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) and nurse faculty who are employed for 32 hours a week at a Free and Charitable Clinic located in a health professional shortage area.
To help you identify if the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program is right for your nursing staff, please utilize the resources below:
- Find out if your clinic location or satellite location is in a designated Health Professional Shortage Area: http://bit.ly/2inSP54
- A fact sheet on the Nurse Loan Repayment Program: http://bit.ly/2ijRN77
- A fact sheet about comparing the National Health Service Corps and the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program visit: http://bit.ly/2igoO97
- Watch a pre-recorded webinar about the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program and how to apply: http://bit.ly/2jzEIrk
- Application and Guidance for the Nurse Corp Loan Repayment Program: http://bit.ly/2iKPf2H