Welcome to the 2019 FCAP Annual Conference
Friday, April 26, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg- Hershey in Grantville, PA.
The cost of the conference is $75.00 for members and $125.00 for nonmembers. At the end of the registration form, you will be redirected to PayPal. If you choose to pay by check, please make checks payable to Free Clinic Association of Pennsylvania and mail to: Centre Volunteers In Medicine, 2520 Tech Drive, Suite D, State College, PA 16803. Registrations and payments must be received by April 15, 2019.
Where to Stay
10 rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn for attendees who arrive on Thursday night. Contact the hotel at (717) 469-0661 and mention the Annual FCAP room block.
8:00 am – 8:30 am: Registration, breakfast, and networking
8:30 am – 3:30 pm: Conference Program
Continental breakfast, break snacks, and lunch will be provided.
Julie S. Darnell, PhD, MHSA, Associate Professor, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University
- Portrait of Free Clinics in the US: How Does PA Compare
- The Role of Standards in Promoting Health Care Quality and Equity
Karen M. Galbraith, LSW, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape (PCAR)
- Universal Precautions: Mitigating the Impact of Trauma
Mark Cruise, President, Governance4Good
- You Too Can Have a High-Performing Board
- Hot Issues in Healthcare in the PA Legislature & Advocacy: Anne Hart & Margaret Durkin, BRAVOGROUP
- Working Together: Pennsylvania and Its Free Clinics Improving Oral Health: Helen Hawkey, Pennsylvania Coalition for Oral Health (PCOH)
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
Contact Mae O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.